**This is a predicted question. Have you taken the exam recently, tell us which questions you got in the comments section below**
Describe a tourist site in your country that you enjoyed visiting.
You should say
- where you went (the name and location of the place)
- what sort of place it was (or, what it looked like)
- what you did there
- who you went with
- and explain why you enjoyed
- and explain why you think people are attracted to that place.
Part Three Questions
- What do people learn from travelling?
- Do you think the growth of international tourism is a good thing? Why (not)?
- How has tourism changed the way people in your country live?
- How should tourists behave when they visit your country?
- What do you think is the best way for a tourist to travel if they want to learn about your country?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of travelling by plane?