Please follow and like us:
**This is a predicted question. Have you taken the exam recently, tell us which questions you got in the comments section below**
Describe a person who visited your home.
You should say:
- who the person was
- why they visited your home
- how you spent the time with this visitor (or how you entertained this visitor)
- and explain how you felt about the visit.
Part Three Questions
- How do people in your country welcome visitors to their home?
- In your county, when someone is
a guest in another person’s house, in what ways should he or she express their respect to the host?
- Should the guest offer some help to the host?
- In your country , when you have visitors, do you usually eat at home or outside in a restaurant?