**This is a predicted question. Have you taken the exam recently, tell us which questions you got in the comments section below**
Describe an item of furniture, either modern or traditional.
You should say:
- what material it is made of
- what style it is (modern or traditional)
- who bought it (or, who chose to buy it)
- and explain (how or) why this piece of furniture was bought. (Or, explain how this piece of furniture is used.)
Part Three Questions
- When (in what situations) do people in your country buy furniture?
- How do people decide what furniture to buy for the home or office? What factors do they consider?
- In families in your country, who usually decides what furniture to buy for the home?
- Do people in your country prefer traditional or modem styles of furniture?
- Have there been any recent changes in the kinds of furniture that people use?
- What factors should a furniture designer consider when designing a piece of furniture?
- What are the qualities of a good furniture designer?
- What kinds of housing are there in your country?
- How do people decide on the kind of housing they choose to live in?
- For most people, what is an ideal house?
- How has housing changed in your country?
- How will housing change in the future?