**This is a predicted question. Have you taken the exam recently, tell us which questions you got in the comments section below**
Describe a painting or work of art that you have seen.
You should say:
- when you saw this work of art
- where you saw it
- what it looked like
- and explain your impression of it.
Part Three Questions
- What kind of art do you enjoy?
- What are the traditional art forms in your country?
- What makes a good painting?
- Do you think children should study on art at school?
- How can children benefit from learning art?
- How has art changed in the last few decades?