**This is a predicted question. Have you taken the exam recently, tell us which questions you got in the comments section below**
Describe an adventurous person that you know.
You should say:
- who the person is
- how you know this person
- what this person does that is adventurous
- and explain why you think this person likes to take risks.
- (or, explain how you feel about the risks this person takes.)
Part Three Questions
- In what ways is life becoming safer, and in what ways is it becoming more dangerous?
- Should people always avoid danger, or is it a good idea to sometimes take risks?
- What risks should people try to avoid?
- Do you think people take fewer risks as they grow older? Why (not)?
- How important is it to have adventure in our lives?
- What do people learn about themselves from having adventures?