IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions: Weather
- What’s the weather like today?
- What’s the weather (usually) like in your hometown?
- What is the typical weather in your country?
- What’s your favourite season?
- (Similar to above, but different) What’s your favourite weather? (Why?)
- Do you like snow? (Why?)
- Do you watch the weather forecasts?
- Does the weather ever affect what you do?
What’s the best season of the whole year?
What do people normally in that season?
What’s the weather usually like in your country (or, your hometown)?
How is the weather here different to the weather in your home country?
Would you say the weather in your hometown is suitable for working (or studying)?
Would you like to move to a place with different weather?
What sort of weather do you like the most?
What season (or weather) do you think is most suitable for work and/or study?
Has the weather in your country changed much in the past few years?
Do you prefer hot or cold weather?
Do you (usually) pay attention to the weather forecasts?