**This is a predicted question. Have you taken the exam recently, tell us which questions you got in the comments section below**
Describe a success you would like to achieve (in the near future)
You should say:
- what it is
- how difficult you think it will be
- what you should do to prepare for this
- and explain why you want to succeed in doing this.
- and explain how you think you will feel after you reach this goal.
Part Three Questions
- Is it always necessary to have something to aspire to in the future?
- Are all ambitions good in life?
- Do you think people should talk to others about their goals?
- What is more rewarding, working towards the goal or achieving it?
- Do you think it’s important to have realistic goals?
- Would you focus more on achieving your ambition or doing things you love to do?
- What type of ambition does the younger generation in your country have?Register for my FREE IELTS Webinar Series