**This is a predicted question. Have you taken the exam recently, tell us which questions you got in the comments section below**
Describe a party you would like to arrange for your friends or family.
- You should say:
- who you would invite to the party
- when and where you would hold the party
- what you (or, your guests) would do at the party
- and explain why you would hold (= have) this party or
- and explain what preparations you would do for this party.
Part Three Questions
- why are parties important?
- What types of party do people have?
- What are the differences between serious parties and friendly parties?
- Why are some people late for parties intentionally?
- Why do some people like parties while others hate them?
- What would you do if your guests felt bored?
- Will there be more and more people to attend parties?