**This is a predicted question. Have you taken the exam recently, tell us which questions you got in the comments section below**
Describe an artistic activity that you do/did (outside of normal classes) at school or university (such as painting, woodwork or pottery)
You should say:
- what the activity is/was
- when & where you do/did this activity
- who you do/this activity with
- how you did this activity
- and explain how you felt (feel) about his activity
Part Three Questions
- What kind of art do you enjoy?
- What are the traditional art forms in your country?
- What makes a good painting?
- Do you think children should study on art at school?
- How can children benefit from learning art?
- How has art changed in the last few decades?